FLAWLESS EVENT PLANNING
Weddings | Corporate Events | Baby Showers | Bridal Showers | Bachelor(ette) Parties | Birthday Parties
Jump Start / Event Consultation / Partial Planning
Ideal for hosts who have excellent organization, planning skills and time, but looking for guidance getting started, templates for organization, brainstorming on special issues or needs, or a professional look-over on the planning preparation. Includes, but not limited to:
- Review and Feedback on all preparations, budgets, contracts, and negotiations
- Best Practice Suggestions
- Creative alternatives to sometimes tricky situations or budget concerns
Pricing based on an hourly rate dependent on needs.
Day, Month Of Event Coordination
Ideal for hosts that need to be ‘hosts’ on the day of the big event; but need a coordinator to facilitate the day of logistics. Includes, but not limited to:
- 6 hours of pre-event consultation:
Review and consultation on day-of timeline
- 6 hours of event coordination:
Coordination with all contracted vendors and necessary staff on event expectations and timelines to ensure a smooth event.
Point of contact and directional host to all vendors and guests
For weddings: ceremony rehearsals and aisle cue coordination
Assumes: contracts are negotiated, timelines and budgets are set, venue, rentals, and staff are secured.
Event Planning / Full Coordination
Ideal for hosts who want to describe their vision and leave the research, design, details, and preparation to us. You will receive menu style options to choose from regarding all decisions for your event complete with pros, cons, prices and alternatives. You choose, we execute. Includes, but not limited to:
- All above services
- Unlimited meetings / communications
- Overall design of your vision
- Preparation, review, coordination, and management of all budgets, vendors, contracts, and negotiations.